Place of the competition:
Uzhgorod , Zankovetskoi st.5, Sportkomplex “UNIST”.
Sports complex is located 1 km from the historic city center and at a distance of 700 meters from the train station, 500 meters from the bus station, 4 km from the airport. The nearest hotel "Zakarpattia" - 200m.
In hotel “Zakarpattia” (Kirilla and Mefodiya str., 5, Uzhgorod), room №514 from 25 April, 2013 the competition office will be located. There you can address your inquiries on hotel and transfer issues.
Flights Kiev-Uzhgorod - Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Departure from Kiev (Zhulyany airport) 19:05 Kiev time,
Uzhgorod-Kiev (Zhulyany airport) 6:30 Kiev time.
Tel. booking office in Uzhhorod +38 050 432 42 42
Kiy Avia office in Minsk (Belarus): K. Marks str. 25, tel. +375173286349
Tel. Lviv airport information desk +38 032 22 98 112
According to preliminary applications transfers can be arranged from the nearest airports to Uzhgorod and back:
- Kosice Airport (Slovakia), distance 90 km
- Lviv Airport (Ukraine), distance 260 km
- Budapest Airport (Hungary), distance 320 km
Information for sportsmen of Russia:
- buses Moscow-Uzhgorod, Uzhgorod-Moscow.
information on the website: www.karpatline.ru
- train № 15 Moscow-Uzhgorod.
- flights from Moscow to Lviv, Moscow-Kyiv-Uzhgorod. Kiy Avia office in Moscow (Russia): Moscow, Leningradskiy pr. 37, building 3, tel. +74992315185
Uzhgorod bus station: http://uzhgorod.ukraine.avtovokzal.tel/
Uzhgorod train station: uzhhorod.com.ua / rozklad_pojzdiv
UZHGOROD OPEN 2013
За підтримки депутата Верховної Ради України Ковача Василя Ілліча